1. PARKING. Exhibitors are responsible for parking fees and will adhere to the parking rules of the venue.
2. FORCE MAJEURE: Neither Management nor Exhibitor shall be liable for any costs or damages due to delay or nonperformance under this Agreement arising out of any cause or event beyond such Party’s control, including but not limited to Acts of God, fire, flood, explosion, earthquake, or other natural forces, war, civil unrest, accident, work stoppage, power or other mechanical failure, governmental action, or communication disruption, including a pandemic. A Party claiming the benefit of this provision shall, as soon as reasonably practicable after or during the occurrence of any such event, (a) provide written notice to the other Party of the nature and extent of any such Force Majeure condition; and (b) use commercially reasonable efforts to remove any such causes and resume performance under this Agreement, as applicable, as soon as reasonably practicable.
3. INDEMNIFICATION AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK DISCLAIMER: Exhibitor shall indemnify and hold harmless Management, its officers, directors, staff, partners, volunteers as well as venue management and staff from any and all liabilities as a result of any injuries sustained by anyone or damage to property due to product liability or negligence on the part of the Exhibitor. Management shall not be liable to or be a party of any claims or lawsuit due to negligence of the Exhibitor including failure to obtain insurance. Exhibitor has sole responsibility and expressly assumes all risks for its property, including, without limitation, any products displayed and/or left at the show, and any theft, damage or other loss to such property. Management accepts no responsibility, nor is bailment created, for such property of Exhibitor.
4. BOOTHS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
5. REASSIGNMENT: If Exhibitor’s booth is empty at 10am on Saturday, December 10th, Wellness and Metaphysical LLC reserves the right to reassign the booth without refund (Exhibitor not checked in at show office and booth has no signs of commenced set-up, product, or display.)
6. DISCLAIMER: Although we have witnessed incredible transformations in the well-being and clarity of our clients after receiving our vendors services, their services are not, nor are they a substitute for, medical, psychological, psychiatric, financial, legal, or any other professional services. Should you need such services, we encourage you to seek them from the proper qualified professional. Please also understand that while our vendors may reveal very helpful information through their readings, readings are for entertainment purposes only and should not be taken as a substitute for any of the above-described professional services either. We also applaud those who choose to make healthy and positive changes in their life after receiving our vendors services; however, we are not responsible for what you may or may not decide to do with information you receive from them.
We are looking forward to providing you with a supportive successful expo.
To create an aesthetically pleasing space, we’re providing white drapes and tablecloths as well as string lighting to create a calm and peaceful atmosphere for everyone to enjoy. Since we would like to keep the environment unified, please see the booth regulations below:
- No table coverings which will cover the front of the white tablecloths provided.
- No practitioner buildouts. Practitioner buildouts will be available for rent for $60.
10 x 10 Booths Include: One 8’ x 30” table, white tablecloth and two chairs.
6 x 6 Practitioner Booths Include: One 4’ x 30” table, white tablecloth and two chairs.
NOTE: Only 1 single practitioner is allowed in the 6x6 booth.
Conference Portion of the Expo: We will be holding a conference in the Maui Room on both days of the expo to provide the guests with rejuvenating and educational lectures and workshops. We will have 1 hr workshop/lecture time slots. If you are interested in doing a workshop/lecture, please let us know and we can discuss if it will be a fit for our conference portion of the expo.
Hi-Res Professional Headshot and VDO: Once you’ve confirmed your booth, we will be in touch with you to schedule your complimentary hi-res professional headshot and video promo shoot which you may use for your own personal use and we will use to feature you on our website and social media.
On December 9th at 3pm we will hold a vendor only opening ceremony which we invite you to join, where we will cleanse and bless the space using sage, Millennium Method, Qi Gong and Sound Healing to raise the vibrations. (This ceremony will only be open to vendors.)
Vendors may choose to setup either on December 9th after the opening ceremony at 4pm or on December 10th from 8am-10am. Doors will open to the public at 10am.
Vendors must stay have at least one staff member available in their booth the entire expo and may not break down their booth until 5:30pm on December 11th.
Additional add-ons such as extra tables, chairs, practitioner buildouts, and electricity may be rented upon request at email@example.com
*Booths are non-refundable. Please contact us with any special requests.
***We do not sell, trade or share our Mail List.